Friday, January 1, 2010

CrackVid! Chloe is a Sexy Bitch [Happy New Year]

Video Description



No Return Productions



First off I need to say LOL this vid implies a LOT of mature things. So if you have issues with that, then don't watch. Though considering most my vids are like that....really there shouldn't be much of a problem ;D.


Also, I realize that Chloe is not the most loved character on SV..but she's MY favorite character and I love pimping her out to all my favorite guys characters. Therefore, if you have a problem with Chloe, Chlark, Chlavis, Chlean or ANY Chloe related 'ship, I highly suggest that you hit the back button and find a vid more suited to your liking. I will NOT tolerate rudeness, hateful or spiteful remarks made about Chloe or any "ship" in this video. Doing so will just be a colossal waste of your time typing it and my time deleting it k?


Also ratings on ALL of my SV vids are going to be disabled from now on. I'm sorry but this is what the fandom has done to me - I've been harassed back into a corner and I know most of the voting that happens is because people don't like the character and me vidding her.


Dedication to: Bekahcff (I know you will enjoy this vid girl! LOL & happy late christmas...and happy new year!).


Basic description:
Chloe is a sexy bitch and all the guys want a piece of her. Clark has some trouble at first but prevails in the end. (My version of a spanking considering their relationship in S9 lol).


Ok so WHO ELSE wants to be in that shower??? lol Or room with all those guys *swoons*


Anyway....back on to the vid.


Obviously, it's multi-shipper Chloe vid that meets a lot of crack LOL. Seriously her love life is sad on the show so this is me fixing that and then some ;) and making it fun, goofing off in the process. BUT HEY! What a way to end the year considering she's my fav character ever ;) and I ship some of these pairings, and I love my smut. So Chloe + hotties + smut = great way to end the year for me!


The pairings included are:


-Chloe/Clark
-Chloe/Davis
-Chloe/Lex
-Chloe/Oliver
-Chloe/Dean
-Chloe/Sam
-Chloe/Castiel
-Chloe/Damon


There were others I wanted to add but it was too late lol. Also LMAO at the end manip, I seriously couldn't stop myself when I thought about the possibility of it all. I made it look like Clark/Dean/Chloe are investing and Dean trips a wire and Clark's "OH shit" expression LOL! Ahh love it. Also Coloring is all off in this but considering it's a fun vid I just thought it suited it more anyway lol.


Also I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





No comments: