Saturday, March 6, 2010

In The End - Chloe/Dean Inspired Video

PLEASE READ BELOW FOR AU STORY & Other Details~
















Haiti Request For: Brisbanite






Editors Note:


First off I apologize that this is so late to the person that placed the bid on me for Haiti. Second, I know you wanted something angsty which this is REALLY angsty lol but I also made it a bit darker. It's more a study of Dean's internal struggles and how he copes with the loss of Chloe (insert Ghost Chloe). I am just kind of tired of the same vids over and over so I tried to be a bit different with this one. This video also doesn't have a happy ending but I figure I can pay you back with my next chlean video and make it happier or you can go watch one of my past happier chlean vids LOL. That's all I got. Alas onto the video description-






Description:


Dean is brought back to life, after Chloe makes a deal with Castiel to bring him back. She doesn't tell Sam about it, and when he finds out he's devastated. Chloe dies and Dean is revived, life for a life. Over the guilt he feels, Dean starts to hallucinate and see her Ghost in places, not really sure if it's her or not, but he takes solace in it nonetheless. She's his escape from all the heartbreak, guilt, etc. he feels. When he feels like giving up she's there to tell him to keep going....and so forth. Eventually Dean can't even take solace in just her ghost and gives up. He goes to the crossroads to bring her back, where he is met by Castiel. Castiel sends him to see Chloe one last time. They exchange a few words and Dean is sent back. After his conversation with Chloe, he starts to work with Castiel & Sam at his side to do his job & save the world. He slowly starts to accept Chloe is gone, hence why her Ghost isn't appearing anymore, but he remembers her....he fights the good fight and always remembers. At the end he finally lets her go the only way he knows how, to keep moving forward and fighting the good fight.






^^ Regarding the ending I couldn't have Dean...well not be Dean. How does he deal with stuff he buries it. So that's where the ending comes in...it feels more in character that way - for me at least.






Glowish Clips - Chloe's Ghost/Dreamy World


BW Clips - Memories






Audio Bytes:


--------------------------------


Famine: "Lie to your brother, lie to yourself, but not to me. I can see inside you Dean. How broken you are, how defeated...you can't win, and you know it but you just keep fighting...just keep going through the motions. You're not hungry Dean, because inside your already dead".


--------------------------------


Chloe: "You're a fighter".


--------------------------------


Dean: "I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing".


--------------------------------


Chloe: "I just hope that if turned out that there was no other choice, you would choice to do the right thing".


Dean: "What?"


Chloe: "To do what's best for the world...and not for me. Know that I'd understand."


Dean: "I'm sorry"


Chloe: "I love you..."


--------------------------------


Chloe: "Let me go..."


--------------------------------


Dean: "Your gonna take all that crap and you're gonna bury it. You're gonna forget about it...because that's how we keep going. That's how we don't end up like Martin."


Dean: "Are you with me?...Come on man are you with me?"


Sam: "I'm with you."


--------------------------------

No comments: