skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Paranormal City Girl
Monday, June 28, 2010
New Review: Once Bitten by Kalayna Price
Check out my review here at Book Lovers, Inc.
Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Constant Cravings
NetworkedBlogs
Blog:
Paranormal City Girl
Topics:
Follow my blog
Total Pageviews
Get the
Insurgent
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Get the
Countdown Creator Pro
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Popular Posts
Authorpalooza Day Guest Author: Erin Kellison
Strictly Reviews blog entry Erin Kellison, March 31, 2010 Thank you so much to Veronica for inviting me Strictly Review’s Authorpalooza....
Coming Soon - Pray For Dawn by Jocelynn Drake
Pray For Dawn by Jocelynn Drake Dark Days Book #4 Eos (Imprint of HarperCollins Publishing) June 29th 2010 ISBN-13: 978-0061851803 Jocelyn...
#Authorpalooza2010 Featuring Guest Author Eliza Gayle
Doing something different for today's guest author... Since I missed out on getting an interview Q & A sent to Eliza... oops, lol! S...
Patricia Briggs Promo and Giveaway!
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs Ace March 30th 2010 Hardcover ISBN 9780441018192 All-new action in the #1 New York Times bestselli...
Reader Rally – 1/17 – 1/31/2012 Free Books from all participating sites!!
T here’s a huge Reader Rally going on courtesy or Random House and a bunch of Reader Blogs. Prizes to be had at each blog with a Grand Priz...
#Authorpalooza2010 featuring Guest Author Tracey O'Hara
This is such an honor. I would like to thank all of the little people I stepped on to get here where I am today... Just kidding. . . maybe?...
#Authorpalooza2010 Featuring Guest Author - Luke Romyn
I have the great pleasure of introducing this next person who's not only a great author but a wonderful friend as well. Luke Romyn ...
Authorpalooza Day 3 - Guest Author - Shirin Dubbin
The Naming and Other Shenanigans (or How I Know Kim Kardashian is a Succubus) by Shirin Dubbin Author’s Note: There is a prize at th...
Welcome to Larissa's Life: I've Got Mail! [#1] & 100th Post Celebration Giveaway!
Welcome to Larissa's Life: I've Got Mail! [#1] & 100th Post Celebration Giveaway! Good Morning to you all! It's 9am her...
Authorpalooza Day 7 - Guest Author: Candace Havens
Welcome the one and only: Candace Havens To the first annual Authorpalooza 2010 How long have you been writing? I've bee...
Search
Anya's bookshelf: read
More of Anya's books »
No comments:
Post a Comment