Thursday, August 20, 2009

About Me

About Me. Well I am book reviewer who loves to read anything paranormal and urban fantasy novels. I also enjoy reading the occasional erotic, horror and romantic suspense novels. I do enjoy reading M/M books but have haven't crossed over into reading F/F titles. I also do love to


I also enjoy reading YA books with elements of paranormal and urban fantasy mixed in.

Authors and Publishers who are looking for their books to be reviewed please feel to email. Click on my profile picture to email me. Authors & Publishers, I do also host contests and giveways, and love to inteview authors as well. So if you are looking for a reviewer and have any questions,

so please email at strictlyreviews@live.com

Veronica

1 comment:

evie byrne said...

Hello Veronica,

I'm Evie Byrne and you've won the drawing at Fang-tastic books!

I don't have email address for you, so could you get in contact with me so I can send you a copy of Damned by Blood? I'm evbyrne at gmail.

Thanks!