Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zombie's New Year's Eve Bash with Nancy Holzner



On New Year’s Eve you can be partying Zombie Style with debut author, Nancy Holzner who’s book of Dead Town hits stores everywhere (in the US) on 12/29!


Hosted by BookObsessedGrl - Read more about what she has in store for us this New Year's Eve Bash.







Nancy will be here guest blogging about how Zombies ring in the new year. I am currently reading Deadtown and I have to tell you these are not the kind of Zombies we’re all used to. Its a completely different take on Zombies and I am really enjoying how this story unfolds. The world she has built is also in habitated by all manner of SuperNats which only make it that much more interesting! Nancy of course will come bearing gifts also. I know what they are too but all I’m tellin’ you is 2 words: Prize Pack! It will be a One Day Only giveaway so MAKE SURE you mark you calender for this one, set a reminder and spread the word! Speaking of spreading the word, I have a couple of buttons you can take to use to spread the word!

For more details and what you can do to be entered to win prizes, head over to Book Obsessed's blog.

No comments: